We have been given a fantastic opportunity to enjoy one week in Burgundy, France in June 2013. This special offer is for a limited time only so reservations are required by 17 March 2013.
We have exclusive use of a beautifully restored manor house with idyllic parkland (including heated swimming pool and tennis court). We have our own cook providing authentic French cuisine from the finest ingredients throughout our stay.
Our time includes an evening of wine-tasting with acclaimed local expert and optional excursions into the wine region and to nearby historic villages. Above all, there will be relaxing and friendly Bridge on offer during our stay!
Details as follows:
- Six nights from 16 June to 22 June 2013 in Burgundy, France
- Exclusive and fully inclusive use of La Maison Du Chateau (breakfast, buffet lunch, afternoon tea, 3- or 4-course dinner, all drinks including wine/beer)
- Welcoming group of 12-16 people
- Price: £995 per person double/twin or £1250 single (limited number)
- Travel not included – recommended route by rail less than four hours from London via Paris (advice available)
Background on our holidays from this link or in our brochure below: